Here is the spectacle of the MulletCast – that’s right: business up front, party in the back!! This is primarily a feedback episode, but we did manage to get in new information about i14 and how Mission Architect will work as well as a few other news (ahem) nuggets.
The episode ended up being so long that I’ve split it into two files, however releasing them at the same time. Hopefully you get them in the right order. Depending on your podcatcher and mp3 player, it may roll right through. For some (most?) people part A will end at around an hour and 30 minutes, then you’ll have to pick part B from the playlist and keep on rolling.
In this episode we discuss:
- New Issue 14 Mission Architect info revealed
- Little Big Planet
- Introducing the Paragon Journals
- Issue 14 Closed Beta Starts Today!
- We got a puppy!
- Guild Helper
- Guild Portal (which is what I actually meant on the cast, not Guild Helper 🙂 )
- Conan thing at around 15 mins
- Wine Is Not an Emulator
- The Seanachai
- Daddy Digest
- Sky Rocket Shatner love
- This link shows which Macs have which have Intel GMA’s
- This link includes a list of COX supported video cards,
- Clear Skys
- Da Mastermind said “OH NOES!! – You guys have competition“
- Sky Rocket Peapod costume
- Promo: Antithesis Podcast