Episode is a bit late… but there was an injury involved, so please don’t debuff us 🙂
This episode is part one of a two part interview with a friend of ours dedicated to villains!
- Viv’s on drugs
- News [more complete show notes on actual news items to come]
- Bab’s sig file link
- New Gallery software on cohpodcast.com/ !
- New Listener Forums !
- Go buy Scott Sigler’s Infected on April 1st! Oh, and in case you don’t know if you’d like it, Scott is letting us attach a free PDF version to this episode!! That’s right, the ENTIRE Novel in no-DRM PDF form is in the feed. However, this is a “3 day only” deal, so I will be removing the PDF from the feed on April 1st. Sorry, time is up and I had to remove the file from the post and the server. You can still listen to the book for free on Scott’s site though! I just found out that the limited time was on Random House/Crown’s side — but we are allowed to mirror it indefinitely. So, I’ve put it back up 🙂
- New feedback phone number (the old one got disconnected because nobody called in 30 days 🙁
- Interview with Rich
- What draws Rich to the Rogue Isles
- CoV contacts strategy
- Differences between COH and COV
- Task Forces/Strike Forces
- Level restricted zones
- Giant Monsters
- The villain Archetypes
- Feelings on the announced villain epic archetypes
- Player populations between Villains and Heroes
- Villain player attitudes compared to Hero side
- Thanks to Rich for helping fund the VEAT 🙂
- Villain temp powers and accolades
- Six Paragons
- Weekend Hero
- Promos: Chasing the Bard, MetaMor City
E-Book PDF: Open in New Window | Download
2 replies on “Episode 17 – A Walk on the Red Side”
Yay, a new cast!
Hey, guys! Thanks for playing the promo for Metamor City — I appreciate your help in spreading the word!