… and just news. After editing we came to a couple of conclusions. 1) the podcast is too long – wait, we already knew that – but despite attempts, its even longer than the last one, lol. 2) there is too much news right now to keep the Factions discussion as well as news and a main topic.
In light of this, we are going to take a page out of The Command Line‘s playbook and split the podcast into two weekly episodes. At least for the foreseeable future. The first weekly episode (the one attached) will be all news – both about the game, and what’s going on with us. The second weekly episode will be a main topic.
The combined length will still be around an hour and all told will contain the same content, just in more digestible sizes. Also, people that only like one type of content or the other can ignore the files of the type they don’t like.
Let us know what you think!
This episode contains info about:
- i11 launched
- Badge Overload
- Referral program
- Free 14 day trial – with no credit card required
- Defiance changes coming
- a little more about animation timing changes
- Feedback on custom weapons
- Remote contact store bug (get while the gettin’s good 🙂
- New Statesman Taskforce/Lord Recluse Taskforce badge
- You can find in depth information on the Official Forums
- Another new CoH Podcast called Jerk Radio
- Hiatus for the Faction highlight segment
- Promo – Space Casey