Happy July (shhhh – its still technically July!) Lots of exciting things have been happening in CoHLand and we’re happy to bring you an episode chock full of newsy goodness!
In this episode we discuss:
We are pleased to bring you the i14 patch notes, along with a few announcements and news items!
Here’s the linkage:
This episode we take a break from XPXPing to bring you some news, patch notes, and the (almost!) final installment of the IO Sets feature.
Clicky to see the full text for Part 4 of Fantastic Foe’s IO Sets feature
Continue reading “Episode 43 – News, Notes, and IO Sets Part 4”
This episode is dedicated to i13 which launched today. We go through the patch notes for this release as well as the currently known bugs. As we finished recording and started editing the CoH servers went down, so there’s a possibility that a NEW new patch will be awaiting in the morning 🙂 Yes, we have this sort of power!
Click through for the full patch notes.
Continue reading “Episode 41 – i13 Launch”
Its too late for clever.. here are the patch notes 🙂 It clearly WAS too late for clever last night, as I attached episode 24 again!! So sorry for those who jumped right in and downloaded the new episode, only to find a repeat.
This post has the correct attachment – Episode 25!
This week we discuss
A special welcome to any new listeners!
This episode was recorded last week but was delayed due to some technical difficulties (and minor construction at our base!)
- Ex Libris links to us on the official forums!
- We’re moving our studio around
- Blaster damage bug corrected
- Further veil fixes
- Clarification from Positron on the TF changes
- A new TF change on Test Server to address some of the gripes
- Main topic: Cryptic Studios Champions Online MMO now in development
- Hop into our new Character Gallery to see what our listener’s characters look like — and add your own!
- Promo: JC Hutchin’s Ultra Creatives Interview Series
All of the patch notes detail what changes are happening on the Test Server and we really hope that some of them go live before the double XP weekend. Probably unrealistic, but there is some cool stuff going on in there! Of course, there is no guarantee that the stuff being tested will ever make it to the live game.
- Changes to powers for various archetypes (lots for Forcefield Controllers, but some for tankers, blasters, and Kheldians)
- Information on “XP curve adjustments” to help with those tough levels
- The “combat attribute window” and “attribute monitor”
- The CoH Planner
- Changes to base storage tracking
- Some small changes to the User Interface
- Don’t forget – Double XP happens this weekend Starting Friday, February 8, 2008 at 8:59am PST / 11:59am EST and ending Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 8:59pm PST / 11:59pm EST
- Listener Feedback
- New Promo: Playing For Keeps
New news-laden episode for ya where we talk about: