Happy Monday and welcome to a new episode of the COH Podcast!
In this episode we discuss:
- The Hero Dawn Bash
- Our one year anniversary is coming up
- SI Radio Back Alley Brawler interview
- Level Cap discussion
- Additional benefits of attending Hero-Con ’08
Click through for the full IO Set Feature that covers Health Regenerations and Status Effects protection Continue reading “Episode 37 – News and IO Sets Feature Pt 2”
Today we have news, details on Issue 13, and Part One of Fantastic Foe’s feature on IO Sets!
In This Episode:
Click through for the full IO Set Feature text Continue reading “Episode 35 – News, i13, and IO Sets Feature”
Get comfy, heroes. It’s a long one…
We ended up with a show chock full of news and comments, but didn’t want to postpone the Intro to Bases further, so you gets the whole jumbo sized episode in one shot!
If you have a problem downloading the whole thing, I’ve split it into two (lower bitrate) pieces which you can directly download here: Part 1, Part 2 (note: right-click and choose “Save Link As” or your browser’s equivalent).
This time we discuss:
A special welcome to any new listeners!
This episode was recorded last week but was delayed due to some technical difficulties (and minor construction at our base!)
- Ex Libris links to us on the official forums!
- We’re moving our studio around
- Blaster damage bug corrected
- Further veil fixes
- Clarification from Positron on the TF changes
- A new TF change on Test Server to address some of the gripes
- Main topic: Cryptic Studios Champions Online MMO now in development
- Hop into our new Character Gallery to see what our listener’s characters look like — and add your own!
- Promo: JC Hutchin’s Ultra Creatives Interview Series