24 January 2010, Chooch @ 5:47 pm
It’s been a long road, but we’ve finally dinged 50! Episode 50, that is.
In this episode we discuss:
- Winner of Knives of Artemis costume code: Flick Guy
- Free character transfers until the end of January:
- Starts:Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 8:59 a.m. PST (11:59 a.m. EST)
- Ends: Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST (2:59 a.m. EST)
- These are moves, not copies. You can move a character back with the same restrictions and caveats
- You cannot transfer characters between different accounts — same account only
- You can do up to 6 transfers a week. This could be anything from 1 character transferred 6 times back and forth between 2 servers, or could be 6 characters to different servers in any combination
- Cannot swap between US & European servers
- Lose Supergroup affiliation, prestige, and items
- Lose server friends list, but keep global list
- Leveling pacts will be broken
- Keep auction house items
- You may lose your character name if it is already taken on the new server. No warning is given, but you are given a free rename token. If you already have one character on the destination server you can do a name lookup check at the login screen.
- If you have a one or two letter/number name, you will loose it forever. The servers currently only allow three letter/number names.
- Character transfer tutorial
- City of Heroes® Super Booster IV: Martial Arts
- This Super Booster channels your chi while combining the perfect balance of style and power.
- Martial Arts themed costume set:
- The Martial Arts themed male, female and huge costume parts include robes, shoulders, legs, gloves, footwear, mask, belt and head pieces, as well as new hair styles, chest emblems, and weapons. Male and huge characters also have the option to select the top knot hairstyle, while females will have the option for crazy braided buns!
- Character Emotes:
- /em bringit
- /em pushup
- Costume Change Emotes:
- Smoke Bomb
- Ninja Leap
- Ninja Run power:
- Dash through the city with the agility of a ninja! Use Ninja Run to strike fear in the hearts of your enemies as you increase your run speed and leaping abilities, and the best part? It doesn’t use one of your power selections!
- This purchase enables these features for all characters on your game account from level 1. Ninja Run power is available at level 4. Costume change emotes* do require that you unlock at least one additional costume slot.
Promo: The Empress Sword by Paulette Jaxton